I’ve written a number of blogs and helped create and revise sales pages, e-blasts, and newsletters for a boutique coffee company centered on health. Many of the articles required researching multiple scientific journal articles about coffee’s effect on the body as well as interviews with the company’s experts.
Articles include (but are not limited to):
- How Coffee Aids Your Metabolism
- Healthy Coffee and Its Role Fighting Against Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Coffee and Primary Prevention Against Alzheimers
- Drink More Coffee: An Easy Lifestyle Change to Improve Your Health
- Drinking Coffee Can Prevent Liver Disease
- Ochratoxin A: Coffee’s Most Harmful Mycotoxin
- The Importance of Organic When it Comes to Coffee
- What’s Better than Organic Coffee? Organic, Specialty Grade Coffee
- Coffee and Caffeine: Two Different Things
- Should You Avoid Coffee Because of Acrylamide? Absolutely Not.
- Can Drinking Coffee Help Prevent Type 2 Diabetes?
- Antioxidants: The secret to coffee’s amazing health benefits
- Drinking Coffee Can Help You Live Longer